Saturday, November 5, 2011

Upcoming release "Lucky Charms" By Poetess Tiffany Tolbert- 1/17/12

Dear Devil,
We were together for a vey long time, I completed the actions and you were the voice in my mind. You promised me wisdom and a fun filled life, but all you gave me was stress and sleepless nights. Our relationship was negative in every kind of way and I no longer want to be your friend, I just don't want to play. I have stepped out on you for another man. One who practices what HE preaches and if I mess up, HE understands. HE has unconditional love and leads me by faith and the love you said you had, would have NEVER gotten me through the gates! HE is the Alpha and the Omega and I'm in between. HE surrounds HIMSELF around me. I've hated so many people for your own personal pleasures, ruined so many lives and tarnished so many treasures. I wish you'd leave me alone, you’re a Classification: STALKER and I'm not going to listen to you any longer. I'm happy now and found peace of mind. The same kind of peace you made it hard to find. I like it hot but not like your Hell and if your mad at me ...well...OH WELL! I'll say a prayer for you, that’s the best I can do but you have to know I no longer want any partakes in a relationship with you. You’re going to put in work to ruin my peace, this I know...BUT KNOW THIS DEVIL....I'm on my way down a path named Personal Growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment